-->

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Friends' Day!

Hei!! 

I am sorry, but I ran out of time!  It was a pretty good week even though basically no one wanted to meet with us. Sister Seegmiller and I had a good Valentines day, which is "friends day" in Finland and celebrated but not really. She got me Dr. Pepper and I got her flowers. So sweet! ;) I have to say that I am so thankful for my mission though. It has been one of the greatest experiences of my whole life. I have learned so much and I have grown so much. I have met so many people that I absolutely love and  have made SO many friends. It has definitely been one of the most worthwhile things that I have ever done. 
This gospel really is so true. I love it and I am so lucky that I have it in my life.  It really does make my life so much better. I have really learned that the best thing we can do is trust in God and the Savior, Jesus Christ. They have WAY better plans for our lives than we could ever make for ourselves. The church is true!  I love you all so much and I am so grateful for your love and support as I have been on a mission in this amazing country of Finland. You all are amazing and I am so excited to see you in just a couple weeks! 

Rakkaudella, 

Sisar Knapp

5 comments:

  1. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. legal spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suosittu, moderni ja laadukas pihasauna. Pihasaunamallisto näyttää hyvältä omakotitalo- ja kesämökkimiljöössä. Valmistetaan tyylillä kotimaisena käsityönä. Tutustu!

    https://newsauna.fi/

    ReplyDelete