-->

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Companion

Hei!!! 

with my MTC group--Sister Nyman (who was also my companion in Oulu), Sister Hansen and Sister Ross (who was my companion in the MTC).  Probably the last time we will all be together.

Train Station Transfers
Sorry, this weeks email is probably going to be a shorter email than usual.  Not too much actually happened last week. Transfers happened.  It was so much fun.  We ran into a huge group of missionaries all at the train station to pick up their new companions and some coming to pick up trainees the next day. So I got to see SO many missionaries that I absolutely love.  I got to see Sister Ross, Sister Hansen, and Sister Nyman all together again for the first time really since the MTC, or I guess mission conference. It was so much fun.  I also got to see so many missionaries that just were going home and got to say goodbye.  I really have had the opportunity to serve with some of the best people and missionaries in the world.  It is crazy how fast the time has gone.  I never thought I would make it this far into my mission.  The time is going by so fast and I can't believe it.  
New Companion
Things are going pretty well in Marjaniemi.  I have a great new companion, Sister Seegmiller.  She is so obedient and hard-working and really an incredible missionary.  She is a lot of fun to be around and we have a lot in common from back home life so that is fun. She has only been in the country for 4 months but she speaks amazing Finnish.  Really, she is incredible.  Right now we are still teaching Anu. She is so much fun to teach, even though sometimes she can be so stubborn.  She actually kinda reminds me of Cass, haha, so she really feels like my little sister. She is doing really good and when you can get her to focus she seems to understand things really well. She was WAY excited to come to church this week and by doing so got her dad to come too, who we are also teaching.  Miracles!  But sadly, the novelty of church wore off and she didn't like that the other kids steal her attention. So we are going to have to figure that one out.  Otherwise she is doing so good and really progressing.  I absolutely love teaching her and spending time with her, Mac, and Fai. They feel like family here.  

Sorry, this is really short.  I don't have much to say this week!  I love you all so much.  Thanks for your love and support throughout my mission! 

Love,
Sister Knapp

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, I am bishop Joseph N Raju, born and up in India extensively using by God in Teaching, preaching , caring for orphans widows and youth , we have been planting churches in the remote village, apart from this that I would like to have friendship and fellowship with likeminded people to promote the better work, and knowing each other for communication to know the other side of the world what is happening and learning good things from you, I am cordially inviting you to visit our churches, orphanage and School


    So I would like to have friendship with you, please accept me as your friend and brother in Christ.
    With love and peace
    Pastor Joseph N Raju (Joe)
    email ; navuduri7@gmail.com
    http://oasiselimschool.wix.com/oasiselim

    ReplyDelete